Under a quarter of a century in age and yet she seems to possess wisdom for the ages.
Karlie Kloss is a super model among super models. Not only does she have it all, she keeps expanding what all defines and encompasses.
She’s hung out with Cam Newton in New York and is featured in one elite fashion magazine after another. Just ask Vogue. She performs yoga for the body and the soul. Shops for the perfect piece for her apartment.
Hangs out with Alicia Keys too.
This blonde beauty genuinely seems to be ecstatic about life. It feels so good just walking through her life at a distance. How can anyone live so well?
It must be in the jeans that she endorses.
Please listen up young girls.
Many models have and are everything but how many know code? Yes that kind of code. The difficult one that runs your computer and the online world.
Karlie is an avid programmer.
In collaboration with Momofuku Milk Bar, she created a special recipe called Karlie’s Kookies, which she sold in DKNY Soho during Fashion’s Night Out in New York City, with proceeds benefiting hungry children around the world (through FEED Projects). She calls it a “Perfect 10 Kookie”, because for every tin of cookies that is sold, 10 meals will be donated to starving children all over the world.
Our star Karlie is a close friend of Taylor Swift, and appeared as “Knockout” in the singer’s music video for the single Bad Blood in May 2015. She and Swift appeared together on the March 2015 cover of Vogue with an accompanying article and photo spread.
Wow. Is she really only 24?
She seems to be following through on making the world a lot classier with Klossy.
So in terms of wearing blue jeans that turn heads, Karlie makes an exceptional pitch person for EXPRESS Jeans.
The press is buzzing about it. In July of 2015 at prnewswire.com, they report, “EXPRESS, Inc. (NYSE: EXPR) today announces Karlie Kloss as the face of the EXPRESS fall 2015 denim collection. The American supermodel stars in the retailer’s ‘Fit for You’ advertising campaign photographed by Lachlan Bailey and styled by Claire Richardson. The official campaign launches July 2015 in print, digital, in-store, and on social media.
In the ads, Karlie poses in three key denim styles—Girlfriend, Flare and Legging—which underscore EXPRESS’ fit, fashion and individual style.”
“Karlie is a modern icon,” said David Kornberg, EXPRESS CEO and President. “With her social media star status and philanthropic efforts, Karlie inspires and empowers young women globally to feel confident and self-assured. And, with her natural beauty and effortless style, Karlie is perfect to communicate a fresh, modern take on the American fashion staple—a great fitting pair of jeans. We are delighted to be partnering with Karlie Kloss to showcase the latest assortment of EXPRESS jeans.”
Available in-store and online at express.com beginning this month, the EXPRESS fall denim collection focuses on the best-fitting fashion jeans that are built to last. The collection features an assortment of updated washes and innovative fabrics including the new Performance Stretch jean made from a breakthrough fabric that retains its shape throughout the day. Customers can check out the hottest trends and find their perfect fit on express.com, in-store and by following #ExpressJeans on Instagram (@ExpressRunway), Twitter (@ExpressLife) and Facebook (EXPRESS).
EXPRESS is a specialty apparel and accessories retailer of women’s and men’s merchandise, targeting the 20 to 30 year old customer. The Company has over 30 years of experience offering a distinct combination of fashion and quality at an attractive value, addressing needs across work, casual, jeanswear, and going-out occasions. The Company currently operates more than 600 retail and factory outlet stores, located primarily in high-traffic shopping malls, lifestyle centers, and street locations across the United States, Canada, and Puerto Rico.
As we can see, Karlie and EXPRESS Jeans are a nice, tight fit. Super sexy.
So Karlie has uplifted your look with some jeans for the ages but specifically for your personal look, what type of EXPRESS Jeans would work for your style and more important, body style?
We are going to turn our attention to a guest writer who will guide your decision making.
Jeans 101 – Finding the Right Fit For Your Body
Jeans can be a girl’s best friend – or her worst nightmare. With so many different fits out there in the jeans market, finding the right one for your body type can be a complex process of trial and error. There are classic fit jeans, skinny jeans, boot cut, trouser cut, straight cut, bell bottom – but which looks best with your figure? All women want to have at least a couple of pairs of great-fitting jeans in their wardrobe, no matter the season. Jeans are trendy and classic at the same time.
When most women find one pair of jeans that they love, they will keep them until they are threadbare because finding the perfect pair of jeans (you know, the ones that make your butt look good) seems to be a fleeting experience. And all women will attest that nothing is worse than a pair of jeans that does not fit just right; all women fear the embarrassing “camel toe” that occurs when the rise of the jeans is too short, or jeans that make their backsides appear too large. Ill-fitting jeans are certainly a dime a dozen, and whether they sag too much in the hips or make you feel like you’re suffocating because they are too tight in the waist, a pair of jeans that are “off” when it comes to fit are destined for the back of the closet.
Finding the Perfect Jeans
So what’s a girl to do? Let’s start deciphering the mystery of the perfect pair of jeans by looking at the basic cuts that you will encounter when you go shopping.
- Boot cut. Many women adore boot cut jeans and with good reason. This cut looks good on a wide variety of female shapes, especially if you bother to measure your rise (from the straddle of your jeans to the button) before purchase. A boot cut will slightly hug the thighs and hips and flare a bit at the foot. Not as wide as bell bottom cuts and not as relaxed as flares, women of all sizes, shapes and ages can wear this flattering cut.
- Classic cut. We only include the classic cut in this list as a warning for you to avoid it. If you pick up a pair of classic cut jeans, drop them immediately and run the other way. Classic cut jeans are also known as “mom” jeans and are very unflattering. They bulge very noticeably across the hips and taper down towards the leg, which naturally draws the eye to your midsection – which is an area that most folks don’t want to have extra attention on. Do not commit fashion suicide by wearing classic cut jeans – it cannot be stressed enough. These literally are your grandma’s jeans.
- Flare. Flare jeans are perfect for tall women because the cut has the appearance of making one appear shorter. For this same reason, if you have a petite frame, do not go for a flare leg or cut. Can someone say frumpy? Beware of the “trouser cut” that is actually a flare leg in disguise. On the extreme side of flare cuts is the bell bottom, which was definitely best if left in the seventies where it originated – during a time when everyone was too busy making love (not war) to really worry about what their pants looked like.
- Straight cut. If you are a petite lady, then the straight cut may be for you. This cut is straight from the bottom of the hip and down to your foot. Women with short legs will find that the straight cut adds an elongated look to the leg. On the flip side, if you are tall, stay away from the straight cut unless you want to look taller. Hey, some people are of the school of belief that a woman’s legs can never, ever be too long. Women of all shapes can usually go with a straight cut; it’s a personal choice for taller women.
- Skinny jeans. The most popular jeans right now are skinny jeans, although the history of the skinny jean tells us that it can come in and out of style like the blowing of the wind. This may be because the skinny jean is definitely not for every woman – or even for most women. The skinny jean will hug all the curves that you have, from your ankle up to your hip and everywhere in between. For some women with perfect legs, skinny jeans are the “bomb”. Most women, however, do have some flaws somewhere in the leg region, whether it is thighs that are a bit too meaty or extra weight in the hips. Unless you’d be comfortable with your figure if you were wearing a spray painted version of denim, then skip the skinny jeans.
A good rule of thumb for women to use when purchasing jeans is to not worry so much about what other people think – and to go with what feels good to them.
~ ~ ~
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/expert/Camilla_Blois/572370
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/3843475
Video – http://origin-qps.onstreammedia.com/origin/multivu_archive/PRNA/ENR/236021-Karlie-Kloss_EXPRESS.mp4
Photo – http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20150713/235999
Photo – http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20150713/236000
Logo – http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130910/NY76292LOGO