Wishing that you can be her? Christian Dior makeup would probably love to, but can’t help you there.
Look elegant and beautiful like her?
Now you have something.
Founded in 1946 by the eponymous designer Christian Dior, today the company designs and retails ready-to-wear, leather goods, fashion accessories, footwear, jewelry, timepieces, fragrance, make-up, and skincare products while also maintaining its tradition as a creator of recognized haute-couture.
Imagine being named as a beauty ambassador for their global brand?
The stunning beauty Bella Hadid knows exactly what this is like.
In January, Ms. Hadid made her Chanel Couture debut during Paris Haute Couture S/S Fashion Week. She walked exclusively for Givenchy and walked for Chanel and Miu Miu at their shows in Paris Fashion Week in March 2016, as well as walking for FentyxPuma in New York Fashion Week in February 2016.
On Jun 3, 2016, the creative site fashionista.com adds some style to the announcement. “After landing her first Vogue cover and scoring a breakout year on the Cannes Film Festival red carpet, it was only a matter of time before one of the European luxury brands signed on Bella Hadid. Tuesday morning, Dior announced on Instagram that it has enlisted the model as the latest face of Dior Makeup; the news comes ahead of the cruise 2017 show at Blenheim Palace in London, in which Hadid will walk.”
As a female session wrestler, are you a customer of this elite brand?
Hopefully so. We have seen most of you and you are so beautiful but in terms of applying your makeup effectively, could you use some suggestions?
Wouldn’t it be desirable to look at your most beautiful for your sessions especially since many reviews about your service are found online at chat rooms?
Yes, look your best.
We have a guest writer who is happy to provide some make up tips.
Useful Makeup Tips To Look Beautiful
Getting some general make up tips for different occasions is a great idea since you don’t want to wear the same type of makeup on every occasion. Makeup for office will be completely different from how you apply makeup on a wedding or birthday party.
Makeup tips and tricks often tell you to use the right foundation that matches your skin tone, use concealers to hide the blemishes on your skin and a shimmer on eyes so you they look fresh and bright. All these make up tips address the way you should wear makeup but there are few things common in every type of makeup and one should be aware of them. We have given some dos and don’ts of makeup below so you know how you can wear makeup without damaging your skin or ruining your personality by wearing makeup that goes drastically against your facial features.
Make Up Tips – The Do`s
- Whatever makeup material and products you choose, make sure that someone has already used and that others approve of its use. You don’t want to end up with unsightly spots on your skin due to side effects from a product that didn’t suit your skin.
- Very few make up tips talk about this factor but it is important to know that makeup is not to make you look different. The first and integral part of makeup is to highlight the good features on your face. Once you have figured out how to do that, you can work on concealing the spots or points that don’t look so good to you.
- Whenever you are in the store and choosing the foundation, make sure you have enough time to spend in looking one that matches with your skin tone. Foundation is applied on your entire face so you don’t want your face to stick out and look different from your neck and rest of the body.
- Apply makeup when your face is clean and using a moisturizer after taking shower is a great way to keep your skin fresh.
- Many make up tips also forget to mention the time that you should give before applying makeup after applying the moisturizer. Make sure you give enough time for moisturizer to absorb in your skin and once the moisturizer has absorbed you can start with your makeup.
- Often missed in most of the makeup tips but here it is: make sure that you spend your money only on professional makeup brushes. You will easily notice the difference between the quality of makeup and its fineness when applied with a professional brush as opposed to a regular low quality brush.
- Always consult with a makeup critic who’s present in most of the families. Just before leaving the house and joining the party, confirm with your friend or someone in your family if everything is looking “normal”.
Make Up Tips – The Don’ts
- Don’t ever wear makeup in a hurry especially if you don’t have any experience of doing admirable makeup in a jiffy.
- Don’t take makeup tips and tricks from people you know aren’t very good with makeup. You would only want to take the advice of professionals and it isn’t hard to get their advice now that you have internet access.
- Don’t treat makeup like clothes, which means not to wear it all the time. We know this sounds one of the clichéd make up tips but what’s important needs mentioning. If you’re too lazy to remove makeup at night and sleep while it is on, you’re suffocating your skin all night long.
- Don’t ever try to overdo your makeup. If something seems missing, you can add it later on but if you overdo it, there is no coming back unless may be you remove the whole makeup.
- Don’t ever use the wrong concealer that goes against your foundation or skin. While hiding blemishes, you might make them look like skin spots from sun.
- Don’t fall for every new product you see on TV or magazine. Everything is not made for you or your skin.
While you are on your way to learning professional makeup, don’t hesitate from collecting the makeup tips from professionals. Explore and research about things before you even think of using them on your skin.
There are limitless makeup tips waiting for you to get explored! So, move on and check this website [http://beautysecretsspa.net]
~ ~ ~
Sources: brainyquote.com, Wikipedia, fciwomenswrestling2.com, FCI Elite Competitor, photos thank you Wikimedia Commons.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/expert/Zoya_Ali_Shah/1446841
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/7373576